|About Our Integrated Banking Software for the Origination or Servicing Loans, Mortgages and Wealth Management Products.
The Dawn of a New Day
Launched officially here in Canada in September 2007 through Axcess Canada, with the guidance of our Australian development partners Axcess Consulting PTY Ltd,, ARMnet Integrated Banking Software =was launches as a “New to North America” financial product management solution built on a best of breed technology originally created for an innovative Australian mortgage and lending space.
Built on a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) foundation, ARMnet provides unprecedented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for Business Process Management (BPM). The system is designed to support a wide variety of products including:
- Deposit or Wealth Management Products,
- Loan or Mortgage Origination Products,
- "One Account" Loan Products
- Loan or Mortgage Administration Servicing
- Loan Collections & Arrears Special Servicing
- Secondary Credit Underwriting Solutions for Credit or Debit Stored Value Cards
- Equipment or Vehicle Fleet Loan or Lease Management Solutions
- Payday Loan or Cash Advance Products
- Microfinance Loan Products
- Peer 2 Peer Lending Management
ARMnet offers unique options in managing credit/risk underwriting workflow. Created in Australia over 15+ years ago by Axcess Consulting Group Pty. Ltd., this solution has captured over 45% of the Austalian market including companies like:
- AMAL Asset Management Limited: AMAL (Australian Mortgage Administration Limited) Asset Management Limited is an $A8.5 Billion loan servicing company that represents the mortgage brokerage community in Australia and New Zealand. The portfolio managed includes $A6.5 Billion in commercial mortgages with the balance in Residential Mortgages, Operating Leases and Loans. They are currently the leading third party servicing platform in the region representing over 30 financial services organizations. With a deliberate strategy not to be involved in the origination, legal review or custody of receivables, their sole focus is on providing clients with the most efficient and cost-effective servicing solutions available. AMAL has offices in Sydney and Auckland and relationships with a number of groups throughout the Asia Pacific. AMAL is also in its 12th year of accreditation under the ISO 9001:9002 Quality Management Program and has been ranked 'Above Average' by Standard and Poor's as a loan servicer for the past three years.
- Accor Vacation Club Properties (AVCP): Accor Vacation Club is one of Australia and New Zealand's leading holiday ownership systems. The Club's operator is part of the Accor Hospitality Group, the largest hotel group in the Asia Pacific region with operations across 16 countries, covering a full spectrum of locations and hotel styles, from luxury to budget.
- AIMS Home Loans: Established in 1991, AIMS Financial Group is a 100% Australian owned, international diversified financial services company with a range of business interests in residential and commercial mortgage finance, securitisation, funds management, real estate trust, investment banking and related services.
- Arch Finance: With offices in Melbourne and Sydney Australia, Arch Finance has over 25 years of experience as a leading originator, funder and servicing firm of first and second mortgage loans for completed assets and new construction projects across the commercial, office, retail, industrial and residential sectors.
- Balanced Securities: Balanced Securities Limited is the Company that continues to successfully issue unsecured note securities and make loans secured by first mortgages over real estate assets in the Australian marketplace. The key structure of the operation has been the timely payment of interest when due and the repayment of principal when withdrawn by investors. Balanced Securities Limited is a public company and conforms to the necessary high financial and prudential standards.
- Bluestone Financial: Bluestone is a leading financial services business established in Australia in 2000. The group has successfully expanded to New Zealand (2003) and Europe (2009).
Bluestone is owned by a number of leading institutional investors including Macquarie Bank, Crescent Capital Partners and Lloyds International. The Group also has a number of institutional funding relationships including Barclays Bank, Westpac Bank, Bank of Scotland and Forum Real Estate Partners.
The Group operates two core divisions; Bluestone Asset Management and Bluestone Capital Management
- Bluestone Asset Management currently oversees in excess of $1bn in assets on a primary basis, and $750m as standby basis. Bluestone is the only third party servicer in both Australia and New Zealand to be independently evaluated by both Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Ratings. Bluestone Asset Management offers a range of portfolio management services to third parties, such as Banks, Bond Investors, Trustees and Administrators, including:
- Core servicing (Customer & Loan administration)
- Special Servicing (Collections and Arrears Management)
- Standby or Backup Servicing
- Trust Management (Cash & Bond Administration)
A Key driver to engaging Bluestone is a requirement from funders to protect and enhance the performance of underlying asset portfolios. Using ARMnet Integrated Financial Product Management Solution, Bluestone Servicing has developed a contemporary technology platform environment that allows multiple portfolios and asset classes to be managed on a single platform, enabling seamless and accurate migration of portfolios from third party systems. Currently the system is managing Residential, Reverse and Commercial Mortgages, Auto-loans and personal unsecured loans.
- Bluestone Capital Management acquires and manages finance receivables portfolios in partnership with third party capital investors. Bluestone Capital Management on behalf of institutional and retail investment draws on its extensive management experience in credit analysis, financing and management of receivable portfolios in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
- Challenger International Pty Ltd: Challenger is one of Australia's largest non-bank lenders with a mortgage book of $A19.8 billion^, funding commercial loans as well as a range of residential mortgage products offered by a network of preferred lenders under their own brands. The company's more recent acquisition of interests in the distribution and aggregation segment of the market have made it one of the largest mortgage industry participants, with a network of 5,500 brokers and more than $A71 billion^ in mortgages under administration.
- Classic Holidays Club: Classic Holidays Club manages resorts/clubs in Australia's favourite holiday destinations: Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Coral Coast, NSW Mid North Coast, The Murray Region and Victoria High Country, with access access to many more time share properties throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world.
- Dunn & Bradstreet Australasia: Dunn & Bradstreet Australia operates today under the name D&B Australasia (DBA). DBA currently employs over 500 professionals in Australia and New Zealand (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide & Auckland). DBA is market leader in the credit information and debt management services sector in Australia and New Zealand.
- MONEY3 Corporation Ltd: MONEY3 Corporation Ltd is a short term lender specialising in INSTANT CASH loans from $100 to $20,000, Cheque cashing, Insurance and International Money transfer via our MoneyGram affiliation. Listed on the Australian Stock Exchange Money3 is a leading financial services firm in Australia with over 80 branches across the country.
- MoneyIQ Canada:
MoneyIQ Canada is one of Canada's fastest growing Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firms. Specializing in providing lending solutions to their partners and clients that help automate loan, lease or mortgage origination and servicing management. The firm is focussed on supporting it's clients needs bringing lenders and investment funders together to offer innovative loan or leasing solutions to the marketplace.
- Cash Cash Payday Loans: This is a Canadian based Internet Payday Lending Institution that recently relaunched Q4 2012 after converting from another software provider. Cash Cash provides credible Payday Loan Microfinance Solutions to it's Canadian customer base. Clients using their online real-time origination and servicing solution will be able to apply for and service their active loans via the Cash Cash secure web portal.
- Connor Clark & Lunn Financial Group Ltd has engaged Axcess Canada to configure a version of ARMnet to support their subsidiary MidStar Capital in funding and servicing commercial corporate loans.
- CSF Receivables Management: CSF Receivables Management launched in 2015 as one of Canada's largest asset servicing companies with over 1.3 million client records under administration. They are focusing on First Party Collections as well as Third Party Agency Management. As a Business Process Outsourcing firm they also offer the ability to handle outsourcing or white label projects for loan origination and servicing for companies.
- Instant Cash Loans: Instant Cash Loans, an innovative United Kingdom based lending institution that is a division of The Money Shop provides credible installment loan solutions using our online real-time origination and servicing solution. Clients can borrow from £500 to £1500. They then decide the best term for them to repay the loan between 6 and 18 months.
- Loan Away Canada: Loan Away Canada Inc is launching as one of Canada's newest installment loan providers focusing on unsecured loans for a variety of client needs. Axcess Canada together was been contracted to configure ARMnet to support their unique propietary loan product needs as well as design a custom web portal for customers to apply online and manage their loans once approved.
- Marble Financial: Marble Financial is developing Canada's first mobile/online Marketplace Lending Platform (MLP) offering clients a convenient, personalized, full-circle solution for managing debt, tracking budgets and monitoring personal financial health. Marble’s proprietary, scalable, cloud-based infrastructure and dashboard provide a diverse portfolio of loan products and services.
- National Money Mart: National Money Mart, one of Canada's most successful microfinance lenders is launchinga new installment loan providers focusing on unsecured loans for debt consolidation, lifestyle needs and emergency repairs. Axcess Canada together with our managed services partner Money IQ Canada have been contracted to configure ARMnet to support their product needs as well as a custom web portal for staff to access the product through several key locations in Canada for both origination and servicing.
- National Cash:A Canadian Internet based lending institution providing credible payday loan and cash advance solutions to Canadians using our online real-time origination and servicing solution.
- One Capitall Ltd, an innovative Mumbai India based lending institution that provides microfinance loan solutions to their customers as an employee benefit via payroll deduction. Using our online real-time origination and servicing solution we link employee applicants to employers approved on the system for payroll deduction of loan payments. One Capitall Ltd will start using ARMnet to support clients in India and then branch out to other countries in MENA and Southeast Asia.
- Refresh Financial transitioned on to ARMnet in early 2016 as one of Canada's innovative financial insitutions which focuses on providing affordable Savings Loans to Canadians looking to rebuild their credit and help them build a brighter financial future. Refresh focuses on delivering innovative products combined with outstanding customer service.
- NZF Money Limited:NZF Money Limited commenced trading as New Zealand Finance Limited (NZF) in 1997 and listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange in 2004 as New Zealand Finance Holdings Limited (NZFH). NZFH later changed its name to NZF Group Limited (NZF Group) to more accurately reflect the business as a broad range financial services company.The NZF Group provides a diverse range of financial services and can be broken up into five distinct areas.
- Home Loan products – NZF provides a range of Home Loan products that are funded by a wholesale facility of $225m from Westpac. These are secured solely by residential first mortgages. The majority of loans are reinsured by a third party reinsurer, Genworth Financial Services (a US established company).
- Short term property based loans that are provided by NZF and funded predominately by first ranking debenture stock.
- Short term consumer loans are also provided by the NZF Groups’ 70% owned subsidiary, Finance Direct Limited.
- Secured term investments (debenture stock) – NZF has developed a range of retail secured term investments that partly fund its short term property loans and are offered directly to the public or via it’s network of independent Investment Advisers/Financial Planners.
- Distribution and marketing capability results the acquisition by NZF Group of Mike Pero Mortgages (the largest mortgage broking business in New Zealand) for which NZ Group has a 50/50 joint venture with JV partner Liberty Financial of Australia. Mike Pero provides NZF with access to a large distribution network for its financial services products such as; Property Finance, Home Loans, KiwiSaver and its insurance product range (which is soon to be launched). NZF has also developed an extensive network of independent mortgage brokers, broker groups and Investment Advisers/Financial Planners to distribute NZF’s products.
- OnePath Australia Ltd(Formerly ING Mortgage Funds): OnePath is one of Australia’s leading providers of wealth, insurance and advice solutions. We have been helping Australians grow and protect their wealth for over 130 years, previously as Mercantile Mutual and more recently as ING Australia. Now as a wholly owned subsidiary of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ), OnePath operates as part of ANZ’s specialist wealth business. ARMnet manages a $500 million mortgage portfolio for OnePath Australia Ltd.
- Paradigm Quest, a national Canadian Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm, representing 6 Canadian mortgage lenders with assets exceeding $18 Billion for residential mortgage origination and servicing.
- Pepper Home Loans Pty Ltd: Launched to the Australian mortgage market in 2001, Pepper Homeloans has grown to become one of Australia’s leading non-bank specialist lenders and mortgage servicers providing loan origination of consumer finance assets (home loans, automobile loans, Small to Mediumn Enterprise Loans)as well as equipment leases and mezzanine debt financing. Pepper also provides loan servicing and specialty servicing capabilities. Pepper has total loans under management of approximately A$1.5 billion.
- Pepper Ireland: Pepper Ireland provides full loan servicing and advisory services including financial services institutions from Ireland and International Institutions, Wholesale Financial Institutions and Loan Originators funding through domestic or international Investors. Pepper provides primary and third party servicing on both residential and commercial mortgages. Most recently acquiring a €600 million portfolio of Irish mortgages from GE Capital in 2012 and a €220 Million portfolio of Spanish consumer loans from Celeris in early 2013 Pepper is continuing to acquire profitable assets as well as manage assets for third parties. Today they now currently have over €10 Billion in commercial and residential mortgages on ARMnet and they continue to grow.
- Perpetual Corporate Trust: As one of the most trusted providers of financial products and services in Australia, Perpetual has long been recognised for initiative, integrity, security and vision. Perpetual Limited (Perpetual) is an ASX Top 200 company (ASX: PPT) with a market capitalisation of some A$3.2 billion. Funds under management as at 30 June 2007 was A$39.1 billion and funds under administration was A$210.1 billion.
- Westpac New Zealand: New Zealand’s largest bank uses ARMnet to interface the Westpac EFT Processing System with Westpac clients.
Given changes in the credit environment globally the ability to be able to manage, create and modify loan origination criteria in a timely manner without ANY programmer intervention is a significant and welcome change to the marketplace.
With respect to the solution itself there are six key aspects which make this a Best of Breed solution worthy of serious consideration.
- The solution is designed around Customer Relationship Management (CRM) architecture so that once implemented, all electronic data becomes completely client centric, including documents and email communications through its complete integration with the Microsoft Office Suite. This eliminates duplication in keying contact data into multiple applications and creates for a more responsive environment to manage customer enquiries.
- The loan origination workflow within ARMnet Integrated Banking Software allows the client to use Business Analyst expertise to map and manage credit decisioning or risk decisioning criteria in an intuitive manner that ELIMINATES the need for programmer intervention to make hard coded changes to the database. This therefore allows changes due to market conditions, product development to be tested and implemented in a much shorter time frame dramatically improving ROI to the financial institution in lowering costs to update or add new criteria.
- Data access in the system is totally permission based within a securely encrypted database allowing for unlimited access options for users.
- Data fragmentation in different systems has limited reporting capabilities for many firms. With compliance needs and demands like the Basel 2 Accord, institutions need to be able to create generate reports in a timely manner that can provide federal regulators, shareholders, or the internal management team with data they need to manage their customer base profitably. Reports can be internally mapped and generated or externally ported to solutions like Microsoft Excel or Crystal Reports.
- ARMnet Integrated Banking Software is built on Microsoft .NET Framework. This allows us to integrate with any external third party database using standard Internet protocols such as XML SOAP, Web Services Description Language (WSDL), and Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration (UDDI). Tied to this are the applications support of the Lending Industry XML Interface(LIXI) an independent industry organisation established to utilise new technologies for the removal of barriers to data exchange within the Australian lending industry. Through LIXI it is intended that member organisations will be able to provide better and faster services to their customers at lower cost. This is achieved through establishing a platform independent open standard for the format and exchange of lending-related data to replace numerous incompatible and proprietary approaches. ARMnet Integrated Banking Software is also MISMO (Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization) compliant.
- The "Smart Client" structure of ARMnet Integrated Banking Software allows remote users (i.e. mobile mortgage brokers or wealth managers) to work online or offline in a totally permission based environment accessing all the documentation, electronic communications and data to support a customer’s needs in a very intuitive structure.
ARMnet Financial Product Management Solutions –
“Tomorrow’s Financial Product Management Solutions, Here Today.”